Procedures for Dropping or Withdrawing

Students who are enrolled for the current semester and will no longer be attending classes for the remainder of the semester, need to initiate that drop/withdraw request through the Office of the Registrar. Office of the Registrar will determine if the request qualifies as a “Drop of Remaining Credits” or a “Term Withdrawal”. The effective date is the date of notification to the Office of the Registrar. Failure to initiate the request within the designated time-frame will result in final earned grade(s). Note: A final grade is considered “earned” after the last day to drop the class. For more information contact: Office of the Registrar 701-671-2521.

For more information on dropping and withdrawing, please visit: