All first-year students are REQUIRED to live on campus, unless the student meets one of the following criteria:
- Is transferring in with 24 or more college credits. Dual credits, PSEO or AP credits completed while in high school do not qualify.
- Is 21 years of age or older.
- Will be enrolled in nine or fewer credit hours during both the fall and spring semesters of the academic year.
- Lives with a parent or legal guardian within a 50 mile radius of NDSCS.
- Is married or has primary custody of a minor child.
- Is enrolled in online classes only.
- Has extenuating circumstances.
Please see www.NDSCS.edu/Residential-Life for more information regarding the on-campus living policy.