Non-Resident Students Seeking Resident Status

Non-resident students seeking to declare residence for tuition fee purposes must complete the Application for ND Resident Student Status and provide the Enrollment Services office with supporting documentation.

The application is found in your Campus Connection account.
Step 1: Click on the NDSCS eForms tile
Step 2: Click on the Enrollment Services drop down menu (either left or right).
Step 3: Complete "Resident Student Status" eform