Grievance Process for Out-of-State Online Students

The North Dakota State College of Science desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Students residing outside of the State of North Dakota while attending NDSCS who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the college’s Student Complaints and Grievances procedure as found in the NDSCS Student Rights and Responsibilities: A Code of Conduct and the NDSCS Catalog. However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your state. The Student Grievance Contact Information for Individual States provides phone numbers, emails and/or links to state education agencies. North Dakota State College of Science is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.