Step 1. Complete the application for admission found at www.NDSCS.edu/Apply.
Step 2. Submit $35 non-refundable application fee.
Step 3. Submit high school and/or college transcripts or GED test scores.
Current high school student:
- Submit an official high school transcript. An in-progress high school transcript is required prior to attending any registration sessions. An official high school transcript with final grades and graduation date is required upon completion of high school.
- High school students currently taking college coursework, including dual credit, PSEO, etc., need to request an official in-progress college transcript(s). Final, official college transcript(s) will be required once all course work has been completed.
- Submit an official final high school transcript, GED or authorized high school equivalent.
- Submit official, in-progress college transcript(s).
- Submit official, final college transcript(s) after grades/graduation details have been posted from ALL colleges previously attended (include college credits earned while in high school).
- Submit official, final college transcript(s) for ALL colleges if you have attended other institutions after leaving NDSCS and other official documents, if not previously submitted.
NDSCS does not accept faxed or emailed transcripts
Step 4. Submit test scores
If you are applying for an associate in applied science, diploma or certificate program, you will need to obtain minimum entrance scores in order to meet the program admission requirements for your selected program. Approved exams include the ACT, SAT and ACCUPLACER. For more information, including the required scores for your selected program, visit www.NDSCS.edu/Academics.
NOTE: As of February 25, 2021 required submission of test scores are waived through Summer 2023. For more information contact NDSCS Office of Admission.
Step 5. Submit Proof of Immunization. Submit medical records with proof of two MMR immunizations (measles, mumps and rubella) and proof of meningitis immunization. Go to www.NDSCS.edu/Immunizations for more information.
All official, final transcripts must be submitted before the first day of class. Failure to comply may result in cancelled registration.